Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A New School Year...Again???

Well, what do you know, summer already ended....

It's another new school again! Whoa :O

This academic year, AY 2006-2007, is already my 4th academic year as a teacher in my ever beloved Math Department (no irony intended). Whoa, time really, REALLY flew that fast!

Oh well, it's another academic year of teaching, studying, and other things in between :D

This is a different academic year for me, though, because of the following reasons:
  1. I have a new faculty room: MB 217.
  2. I have a new number: 091X - YZZ - XQAB. (You thought I will give it away, won't you? =P)
  3. I have a new designation: instructor :D
I hope that this academic year will be a good one for me, my colleagues, and for the whole department.

Welcome AY 2006-2007! ^_^


No comments: