Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Anniversary... Wicky ^_^

Today is our anniversary!

A year ago on this day, with Oble as a witness, my lovey dovey and I became "us".... What was then a usual casual talk-and-walk routine with her became a big turning point in our lives...

I still can't believe that my girlfriend has been with me for a year... Napagtiyagaan n'ya ako ng isang taon, grabe.... with my bad tempers, whims, childishness, and the like, hehehe....

But I'm still thankful to the Lord that she became my girlfriend. I really didn't regret having a girlfriend like her.... She's irreplaceble and incomparable to others....

Hope we will be together for the next n years, where n > N , N a sufficiently large natural number.... (Wish us luck....)

Happy anniversary, my wicky wabby! Thanks for always being there and sticking it our for a year. I LOVE YOU!!! bEWiE MuCH... *tsup* hee ^_^



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weh, happy anniversary baby! The months went by so fast, and before we knew it, anniversary na pala natin! Time really flies when you're having fun, especially when you're with the person you treasure the most. *n_n* salamat sa lahat-lahat...here's to many more years of being together *mwah* love you! :-)