Friday, July 18, 2008

The Changes Start: Online Changes

I remember mentioning about the changes that will happen to me this semester. Part of those changes will be on my online "identities": my Blogger blog and Multiply account.

Because of so much free time this semester, I might try to make some more major changes in both my Multiply site and my Blogger account. It has been a while since I posted on this blog and made some changes in my Multiply site. I also want to give some updates about my status in life after the sudden changes and adjustments after May 31, so I will post some entries from time to time. I will also update myself about the happenings in and out of UP through my former colleagues' Multiply blogs.

As for the changes I made in my Blogger account, I changed my profile a bit, including my picture, plus added more details such as favorite movies and books (which I just copied from my Friendster account). I'll try to use another template and background if my free time and little money still permits (I still rent because I don't have my own internet connection). Also, as an added income-generating scheme, I subscribed to Google AdSense, so you'll see an ad at the bottom of my blog. Just in case you're curious about the ad, please click on it so that I can have some moolah ^__^.

Well, so much for the information. After this I'll still tweak on my accounts a bit before doing what I do all the time: downloading anime :p

No comments: