Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Friends(ter) No More: Say Goodbye to Gibey's Friendster Account

For my Multiply contacts who are also my "friends" in Friendster, you will read this announcement in the Bulletin of your respective Friendster Accounts. This is regarding my cancellation of my account in Friendster. My other Friendster account supposed to be for my former students in UP will be cancelled as well.

Here's how my bulletin goes:


Good day and Merry Christmas to all my contacts here in Friendster!


This is to inform all of you that Gibey's friendster account (http://profiles.friendster.com/gibey) will CEASE TO EXIST beginning 3:00 pm of Wednesday, December 24, 2008, Philippine Standard Time (PST).

This may be sad for all of you but I hope for the understanding of everyone. This is just to free myself of maintaining a useless account that I myself cannot manage (unlike other people - especially high school students - who spend, err, WASTE their time tweaking their accounts with mundane reasons I do not know).

At any rate, I would like to express my gratitude to all those who bothered to add me as their friend/contact in Friendster. You can just visit my Multiply site (http://gibey.multiply.com) for personal updates or for some good reads in my blog, or just
e-mail me directly.

Again, have a blessed Christmas to everyone and see you around :)

No comments: