Friday, May 14, 2004

Contemplating the Template and Bugging the Blog


Since the last time I tried (desperately, that is) to improve the layout of my blog, I have been taking aches and pains to study and manipulate my old template, even trying to decipher the source file of Adrian's blog (sorry Adrian, hehehe, peace :P) just to give my blog a refreshing look (read: para maganda sa mata). Well, I gave up, even giving up blogging for quite a while....


Well, until I read Adrian's blog again.


While we were chatting last Wednesday (12 May) he mentioned the new layout of his blog site, making some changes while chatting. Then I thought of going back to "manipulating" my blog spot again last night. Maybe I can do it this time, I thought....


And...lo and behold! The site has a new look, new features, and...new templates! I chose this template, made a few editing in my previous posts and...voila! My new blog! Cool look, isn't it? Bagay ba sa personality, Adrian? Hehehehe :P


Wow, I'm really, impressed with the changes in this blog site. Now, I'm inclined to post and make some changes in my blog....


Asteeg... ^_^




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blogger...never heard of this site before.
hey, why dont you try http://livejournal.com ...hehe...more flexible. and you're going to start from scratch talaga kaya mas enjoy gawin. html ba gamit dito? hmmm...
here's mine:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/catagelophobia/

+nocturnal_enkephalin+