Wednesday, June 02, 2004

*Sigh*


"Baka po it's time to move on...."

I guess I have to.

I think I must...

Even if it's really painful...even if there's no resolution in sight...even if it will really hurt me that much...

They're right. They don't want to give me false hope. They even feel guilty of helping me because they think they're traitors to their friend.

They can speak of it because they know their friend very well.

And I don't....

If only I have that courage to face this...if only I'm brave enough to accept this....If only I can... If only I can just face her, tell her everything...EVERYTHING...

But I can't... I CAN'T...I don't want to put everyone in trouble...I don't want her to be in trouble...

...and I don't want to earn her ire...I don't want her to despise me...I don't want to be unforgiven...

Sigh...

I feel like a fool, making myself succumb to this...

I feel weak, vulnerable...

Of all people, why her? WHY? WHY?

It's time to move on....



1 comment:

Unknown said...

what happened? whatever it is, i know that you will get through this. i'm here for you if you need to talk.

hang on to God's truth that the truth will set you free. if you have to face it, so be it.

take care, my friend.