Saturday, February 19, 2005

The Blog Black Out

It seems that this blog is getting useless by the day...

Well, thanks to so much things to do in the department, plus a little bit of laziness, this blog is a virtual standstill....

Know what? I had so may things I wanted to expound in this blog since December 2004. I was elated (and blessed, actually) by those beautiful homilies of our priest at the parish. I planned to put the gist ofr their homilies here, but days passed and not one saw print in this blog. I also wanted to pour my angst on our Math 53 textbook, but such angst just fizzled without being published here, even on draft mode. And I had tons of other stuff that I wanted to type here on this blog, but nothing went on to become blogs.

So many ideas, so many plans...none of them were posted here.

*Sigh*

I wish I were eager enough to put those write-ups in this blog right away... I wished I had the will to just go to a PC and type all the way.

*Sigh*

Oh, well, I should promise myself to post as often as possible. Maybe not every day or every week, just as often as possible so that my blog will not be stagnant for a long time.

Just a bit of will, maybe.... ^_^








No comments: