Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Yoopee! - The Fighting Maroons' Own Multiply Site

(banner from the Yopee Multiply site. Copyright by the website Admin)

Having a stomach feeling "funny" did not stop myself from surfing the Net today. Not because I really want to, but I need to send some reviewers for our beloved Grade 7 pupils in Math Coach since they'll have an exam on Friday, October 10. But an unusual stomach feeling did not also stop me from reading e-mails and blogs.

While reading and scanning my site, I came across a Multiply link from one of those who posted a reply in one of my blogs. The Multiply site's URL is http://yoopee.multiply.com/, and purportedly a site dedicated to us UP pips. It's actually a group where each of us UP student or alumnus/alumna with Multiply accounts can join.

I just don't know if my former IMath colleagues have seen and joined it before, but pardon my ignorance since I'm not that kind of person to explore each and everyone's Multiply site all the time. But it's a good thing that we have a venue in Multiply for exchanging views and opinions about anything UP.

For those who haven't seen it, here's the link again:
http://yoopee.multiply.com/.


No comments: